SediVue Dx Urine Sediment Analyzer
The new standard for urine sediment analysis
- Delivers consistent, accurate results in approximately 3 minutes* from only 165 μL (4–5 drops) of fresh uncentrifuged urine.
- Examines the equivalent of 45 high-power fields, then identifies and classifies elements within the sediment.
- Produces high-resolution, high-contrast digital images that can be shared in real time.
- Leverages cutting-edge Neural Network 4.0 technology to better identify abnormalities with each result generated.
Red blood cells (RBCs)
White blood cells (WBCs)
Nonsquamous (e.g., transitional cells,
renal tubular cells)
Nonhyaline (e.g., cellular casts, granular casts)
Calcium oxalate dihydrate
Unclassified (all other crystals)
Pipette 165 µL (4-5 drops) urine.
Press start button and walk away.
Purpose-built onboard gravitational centrifuge
- Spins at a significantly lower force than most in-house centrifuges to preserve delicate casts that external centrifuges break apart and to ensure sample integrity.
- In 30 seconds, gently deposits formed elements into a monolayer at the bottom of the cartridge
Inverted microscope with built-in camera
- Examines the equivalent of 45 high-power fields from beneath the sample to maximize visibility of clinically relevant particles.
- Captures 70 high-resolution images per run.
- Autofocuses on each shot for crisp images.
- Adjusts exposure with each image to ensure optimal contrast.
Neural Network 4.0
- Leverages the collective learnings of 175 million patient images from IDEXX SmartService Solutions to guide confident medical decisions.
- Uses advanced Neural Network 4.0 algorithmic software and machine-learning capabilities that enable the analyzer to better identify abnormalities with each result generated.
Dimensions & weight
Width: 12.6 in (320 mm)
Depth: 12.6 in (320 mm)
Height: 13.2 in (336 mm)
Weight: 32 lb (15 kg)
View and trend all your results
Get a more complete picture of your patient’s health with IDEXX VetConnect PLUS.
Fast, accurate results
See results for total T4, chemistry, electrolytes and more, in one run with the Catalyst One Chemistry Analyzer.
Automatically read and capture IDEXX UA Strip results
Save time, eliminate errors, and integrate urine chemistry results into the patient’s record with the IDEXX VetLab UA Analyzer.
We’re here to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Customer Service: 1-800-248-2483
Access SediVue Dx Urine Sediment Analyzer manuals, quick reference guides, and more.
Keeping your practice up-to-date and running smoothly is the IDEXXCare Plus promise. We’re at your service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help you deliver the best veterinary care and customer experiences possible.
IDEXX Test Promise
IDEXX customers enjoy hassle-free returns for unopened, expired products.† In addition, if an IDEXX test does not perform as promised, just call us and we’ll credit your IDEXX Points account with 100% of the test’s value.
Order tests & supplies
Learn more about ordering direct from IDEXX and order your in-house tests and supplies today.
*For typical samples.
†Credit available for unopened tests in the form of a discount on a replacement order or IDEXX Points at IDEXX discretion when ordered direct from IDEXX.