SNAP 4Dx Plus Test
The most trusted pet-side vector-borne disease screening test
- Efficiently test for heartworm disease and tick-transmitted pathogens as recommended by the Companion Animal Parasite Council.
- Test annually to help prevent the spread of heartworm disease, ehrlichiosis, Lyme disease, and anaplasmosis while increasing awareness of these vector-transmitted infections.
- SNAP tests provide reference laboratory quality technology for superior diagnostic accuracy at the point of care.
- Automatically activate SNAP tests to save time and improve work flow with the SNAP Pro Analyzer.
Screen for six vector-borne diseases
Heartworm disease has been found in dogs in all 50 of the United States. While heartworm is both treatable and preventable, it is a serious and deadly disease that may show no clinical signs in its early stage. Screen annually to find even low worm-burden patients sooner and more often, and begin treatment when you can do the most good.
More accurately identify Lyme disease in clinically and subclinically infected dogs with proven C6 ELISA technology. The SNAP 4Dx Plus Test identifies antibodies that are produced only as a result of a Borrelia burgdorferi infection.
Detection of antibodies to Ehrlichia canis or Ehrlichia ewingii indicates tick exposure and the transmission of infectious agents. Additional testing is recommended in these patients to determine if there is an active infection. Controlling the infection early is the best way to protect your patients from chronic disease.
Annually screen dogs to identify exposure to Anaplasma phagocytophilum and Anaplasma platys. Early detection improves patient prognosis and reinforces the importance of tick control.
One SNAP can change everything
Watch how SNAP technology delivers superior diagnostic accuracy—and see what you may sacrifice when you use a test without it.
White papers and peer-reviewed literature
Exposure to tick-borne diseases increases risk of developing chronic kidney disease. Read the study
Screen for 9 diseases and infections carried by ticks, mosquitoes, and worms using IDEXX-exclusive tests
Learn about comprehensive parasite screening with IDEXX Preventive Care
We’re here to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Customer Service: 1-800-248-2483
Test insert & resources
Access the SNAP 4Dx Plus Test product insert, accuracy data, sample preparation, results interpretation information and more.
Find out which diseases have been confirmed in your neighborhood
IDEXX Test Promise
IDEXX customers enjoy hassle-free returns for unopened, expired products.* In addition, if an IDEXX test does not perform as promised, just call us and we’ll credit your IDEXX Points account with 100% of the test’s value.
Order tests & supplies
Learn more about ordering direct from IDEXX and order your in-house tests and supplies today.
SNAP 4Dx Plus Test
Product Number: 99-26193
* Credit available for unopened tests in the form of a discount on a replacement order or as IDEXX Points credited to your account, at IDEXX discretion.