ImageVue DR50 Digital Imaging System
Lowest dose of radiation
- Reduces radiation dose on average by 50% compared to computed radiography2–important for staff and patients.3
- Unlike traditional systems, the ImageVue DR50 uses patented Irradiated Side Sampling (ISS) technology for a higher-resolution image at the lowest dose.1
Being a woman myself, radiation safety is very important...I wanted to provide what was best for our patients and our staff."
Christie D'Andrea, DVM | Veterinary Urgent Care Center | Quincy, Massachusetts
|Detector type||Cesium iodide wireless flat-panel detector with ISS technology|
|Detecting area||14″ x 17″ (35.6 cm x 42.7 cm)|
|Image resolution||2304 x 2880 pixels|
|Pixel size||150 µm x 150 µm|
|Bit depth||16 bits/pixel|
|Image acquisition||Under 5 seconds|
|Detector weight||7.9 pounds|
|Software||IDEXX-PACS and IDEXX Web PACS imaging software—developed specifically for the veterinary market in conjunction with board-certified radiologists|
|X-ray system||Works with most existing x-ray systems/generators|
|Images/Hours per charge||Up to 500 images or 3.5 hours|
|Warranty||1-year full-system warranty with the exception of damage due to misuse, dropping or impact, from date of installation. Backed by 24/7/365 customer support; IDEXXCare Plus plans available.|
Contact a sales representative
Please complete the form below and an IDEXX sales representative will contact you, or call 1-855-627-6573.
We're here to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Customer Service: 1-877-433-9948
Diagnostic imaging resources
Keeping your practice up to date and running smoothly is the IDEXXCare Plus promise. We’re at your service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help you deliver the best veterinary care and customer experiences possible.
1. Bailey M, Houde T, Kutasi D, Worrall J. Achieve Radiation Dose Optimization with the ImageVue DR50 Digital Imaging System. Westbrook, ME: IDEXX Laboratories; 2019.
2. Innovations in Digital Radiography and Dose Reduction. Stamford, CT: Fujifilm Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc.; 2015.
3. Bailey M, Houde T, Kutasi D, Worrall J. Radiation Safety Culture Management in Veterinary Medicine. Westbrook, ME: IDEXX Laboratories; 2019.