Select and download your assay (.ZIP file, which contains an encrypted XML file).
Installation instructions & language plug-ins
If you have trouble downloading, "right-click" on the download link below, and choose the option to "Open in a new tab."
MS Access Runtime (Download and install before installing a new language pack if using MS Office 2010 or newer.)
Resources for xChek version 3.3
If you’re using xChek® 3.3 software, or earlier, you can add any of the following user-defined assays (UDA) to your software. Just open the assay file and follow the instructions to create the assay in xChek 3.3.
Note: These assay files are not compatible with xChekPlus software. xChekPlus comes complete with all current IDEXX assays.
Select from the xChek user-defined assays below:
If you are having trouble adding a user-defined assay to xChek software and are using Microsoft Windows Vista or Microsoft Windows 7, please read and follow the directions below.
Adding user-defined assays for Microsoft Windows® Vista®/Windows® 7 users
Error: Microsoft Windows Vista and Windows 7—Cannot Save Changes to CWindowsxChek.ini
Cause: On the Microsoft Windows Vista and Windows 7 operating systems, the xChek.ini file is a protected file, which means that the file cannot be changed
Resolution: Change the security setting to allow changes to the xChek.ini file.
Note: You must restart your computer at the end of this procedure.
- Open My Computer, and then find the xChek.ini file, located at C:\WINDOWS\xChek.ini.
- Right-click the xchek.ini file name, and then select Properties.
- Click the Security tab.
- Click Edit.
- For each user name, select all the boxes in the Allow column (so that each box has a check).
- Click OK. A message warns you about changing the security settings.
- Click OK to close the warning message.
- Shut down all applications, and then restart your computer.
You should now be able to edit and save changes to the xchek.ini file.