News & Information
New clients are critical for the growth of your practice and accurate reporting is key for managing that growth. This month Michelle will help you dig into your new client numbers using specific Cornerstone reports.
Please provide the information below. Once we receive your request, we’ll contact you to let you know when Cornerstone 8.7 NEXT has been downloaded to your server.
Once an invoicing or payment entry error is uncovered, the first step is to review the transaction with these details in mind:
- Is the transaction on the correct client but on the wrong patient?
- Was the payment posted using integrated credit card processing? If yes, is the batch open or closed?
- Voiding or entering a return on an integrated credit card payment may ask for the card to be reentered if the batch has been closed
- Are you tracking accounts receivable/payments by staff?
- Are defaults set to have payments applied to an invoice or oldest balance?
What does “integration” mean when it comes to Diagnostic Imaging software and Practice Management software?
Let’s take a look…