News & Information
Once an invoicing or payment entry error is uncovered, the first step is to review the transaction with these details in mind:
- Is the transaction on the correct client but on the wrong patient?
- Was the payment posted using integrated credit card processing? If yes, is the batch open or closed?
- Voiding or entering a return on an integrated credit card payment may ask for the card to be reentered if the batch has been closed
- Are you tracking accounts receivable/payments by staff?
- Are defaults set to have payments applied to an invoice or oldest balance?
What does “integration” mean when it comes to Diagnostic Imaging software and Practice Management software?
Let’s take a look…