IDEXX Cornerstone Software
News and information
How often does your end-of-day or end-of-month processing get overlooked and impact your end-of-period reporting? Does having end-of-day and end-of-month processing run on their own sound appealing? You’re in luck: this functionality is vastly improved with Cornerstone 8.7 NEXT Software. It’s now a server-based operation and not reliant on a specific workstation, which can save you time because two of three processes can run unattended (you’ll still need to run end-of-year reporting manually). Read on to learn more about the Cornerstone 8.7 NEXT Software release and how you can upgrade now, and an extra bonus on getting a leg up on your end-of-year reporting!
Don’t let the report name (or report group name) fool you; this is a very handy report when you are wanting to review a specific patient’s invoice history. Whether looking at the total spent, number of invoices, or staff IDs on the invoices themselves, the Treatment Report (Reports > Equine) can provide the information you seek. And when saved to Microsoft Excel, it can provide even more details!
New clients are critical for the growth of your practice and accurate reporting is key for managing that growth. This month Michelle will help you dig into your new client numbers using specific Cornerstone reports.
Please provide the information below. Once we receive your request, we’ll contact you to let you know when Cornerstone 8.7 NEXT has been downloaded to your server.
Once an invoicing or payment entry error is uncovered, the first step is to review the transaction with these details in mind:
- Is the transaction on the correct client but on the wrong patient?
- Was the payment posted using integrated credit card processing? If yes, is the batch open or closed?
- Voiding or entering a return on an integrated credit card payment may ask for the card to be reentered if the batch has been closed
- Are you tracking accounts receivable/payments by staff?
- Are defaults set to have payments applied to an invoice or oldest balance?