IDEXX Cornerstone Software
News and information
Now’s the time to start planning your 2021 end-of-year close. And Cornerstone maven Erin Peters is here to help, with a 45-minute webinar on...
Keen to tap into the inventory magic in Cornerstone, but wish someone could show you how? Today’s your lucky day, because your friendly expert Erin Peters is here with six easy-to-follow tips on how to set up inventory in Cornerstone so you can then use its built-in reporting superpowers to keep an eye on things. In this bite-sized video Erin covers:
- Classifications and units of measure.
- Vendor set up.
- Inventory locations.
- Setting up invoice items correctly.
- Receiving old vendor invoices.
Bookmarks are a useful hack that inserts information stored in Cornerstone—like patient age, breed, or species—into documents and templates. Cornerstone 9.3 includes 18 new document bookmarks for you to use, and expert Erin Peters is here with easy-to-follow tips on:
- What bookmarks are.
- The 18 new bookmarks in Cornerstone 9.3, including check-in information, vaccine brand, next appointment, and boarding notes.
- How to quickly set up bookmarks.
The new multi-select pick list function in Cornerstone 9.3 is an incredible time-saver and super helpful for ensuring that you’re accurately tracking and charging for every service and item. In this tip your Cornerstone expert Erin Peters fast-walks you through:
- The best reports to use to take advantage of multi-select pick lists, whether you want to see a list of all your pick lists, the contents of each of them, or pinpoint all pick lists that are embedded in groups.
- How to create new pick lists, or update or merge existing ones.
The latest version of Cornerstone is out, so Erin Peters is here with easy-to-follow tips on the best way to prepare for your upgrade, including:
- How to check if the upgrade is on your server.
- Picking the best time to upgrade and estimate how long it should take.
- Cornerstone 9.3 system requirements.
- What’s in the new upgrade.
- Training resources for you and your team.