IDEXX Telemedicine Consultants
Working together for improved outcomes
- Dependable answers to your routine and challenging diagnostic questions
- Collaborative consultations that help you take precise clinical action
- ECG screening plans that fit your practice
Not signed up yet? Contact us to get started
Add ECG screens to your preanesthetic protocol
CardioPet ECG Plans
CardioPet ECG Plans make it easier and more affordable than ever to quickly uncover easily missed cardiac conditions such as arrhythmias.
- ECG screen results are returned in under 30 minutes.
- Enroll in an ECG plan that best fits your practice.
CardioPet ECG Device
The CardioPet ECG Device lets you:
- Capture an ECG using 6 leads simultaneously for the best diagnostic information.
- View, save, and submit your patient’s ECG through vetmedstat.com.
- Gain valuable insights from our cardiology services.
Small-animal and equine consults
A detailed written interpretation of imaging studies is provided based on the patient medical history and presenting complaints.
- Radiographs and ultrasounds
Cardiac consults and screens
A detailed written interpretation of an ECG or cardiac imaging study is provided based on the patient medical history and presenting complaints.
- Consult with diagnostic and therapeutic recommendations
- Preanesthetic screens
- Wellness screens
- Ambulatory monitoring (U.S.)
Dental, exotics, and other consults
A detailed written assessment is provided based on the patient medical history and presenting complaints.
- Dental consults
- Exotic consults
- Internist consults
- Dermatology consults
No surgery is routine.
Preanesthetic ECG screens should be. Learn More.
Toby case study
Monkey case study
Allison Spake, DVM, DACVIM
Dr. Spake received her DVM from the University of Tennessee. She completed a rotating internship at the University of Pennsylvania and her cardiology residency at North Carolina State University. She began her career in a private specialty practice in Charleston, South Carolina. After two years, she joined the cardiology department at Colorado State University. After two years at CSU, she joined IDEXX full time, starting first as the cardiology manager and production cardiologist. She is now the associate medical director for IDEXX telemedicine services.
Matthew Lemon, DVM, DACVR
Dr. Lemon received his undergraduate and veterinary degrees from the University of Prince Edward Island. He was a resident in diagnostic imaging at Michigan State University and became board-certified by the American College of Veterinary Radiology in 2015. Dr. Lemon worked in a teleradiology and mobile ultrasound practice in Seattle, Washington, before joining the IDEXX telemedicine team.
Stephen J. Divers, BVetMed, DZooMed, DECZM (Herp), DACZM, FRCVS
Dr. Divers graduated from the Royal Veterinary College in London and earned his degree in zoological medicine from the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS). He is a diplomate of the American and European Colleges of Zoological Medicine and an international Fulbright specialist in zoological medicine. He heads the Zoological Medicine Service and supervises the ACZM residency program at University of Georgia.
We’re here to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Documents and resources
Access product information, reference resources, and more.
- Customer service: 1-800-726-1212
- Invoice questions: 1-800-814-1147