News & Information
Author archive: IDEXX Cornerstone Team
Please provide the information below. Once we receive your request, we’ll contact you to let you know when Cornerstone 8.7 NEXT has been downloaded to your server.
Once an invoicing or payment entry error is uncovered, the first step is to review the transaction with these details in mind:
- Is the transaction on the correct client but on the wrong patient?
- Was the payment posted using integrated credit card processing? If yes, is the batch open or closed?
- Voiding or entering a return on an integrated credit card payment may ask for the card to be reentered if the batch has been closed
- Are you tracking accounts receivable/payments by staff?
- Are defaults set to have payments applied to an invoice or oldest balance?
What does “integration” mean when it comes to Diagnostic Imaging software and Practice Management software?
Let’s take a look…
The team at Bay Porte Animal Hospital in La Porte, Texas, recently shared their success at using Petly Plans to increase dentals by 78%. Practice manager Stacey Aubin, CVPM, explains how they did it: