IDEXX Cornerstone Software
News and information
Once an invoicing or payment entry error is uncovered, the first step is to review the transaction with these details in mind:
- Is the transaction on the correct client but on the wrong patient?
- Was the payment posted using integrated credit card processing? If yes, is the batch open or closed?
- Voiding or entering a return on an integrated credit card payment may ask for the card to be reentered if the batch has been closed
- Are you tracking accounts receivable/payments by staff?
- Are defaults set to have payments applied to an invoice or oldest balance?
What does “integration” mean when it comes to Diagnostic Imaging software and Practice Management software?
Let’s take a look…
The team at Bay Porte Animal Hospital in La Porte, Texas, recently shared their success at using Petly Plans to increase dentals by 78%. Practice manager Stacey Aubin, CVPM, explains how they did it:
Use a supported web browser to move seamlessly between Cornerstone and Petly Plans. We recommend using Google Chrome or Firefox (Internet Explorer is not supported).
Don’t know how to change your default browser to Chrome? Follow these instructions:
The Cornerstone Roadshow is coming to the CVC Kansas City Convention, with classes for users of all levels. Register for one, two, or all three classes: each one is a unique opportunity to learn tips and tricks from Cornerstone Software expert Michelle Campoli, network with other users, and have fun.