Fecal Dx antigen testing
Discover more intestinal parasite infections, earlier
Only from IDEXX Reference Laboratories
Detect more hookworm, roundworm, and whipworm infections, even when eggs aren't present1,2
Find what the microscope misses with Fecal Dx
- Identify infections prior to eggs being shed.
- Avoid false-negative results caused by intermittent shedding of eggs.
- Detect worms even if eggs are not present in the fecal sample.
Complete this form to have an IDEXX sales representative contact you
- Elsemore DA, Geng J, Flynn L, Cruthers L, Lucio-Forster A, Bowman DD. Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for coproantigen detection of Trichuris vulpis in dogs. J Vet Diagn Invest. 2014;26(3):404–411.
- Data on file at IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. Westbrook, Maine USA.
- Data on file at IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. Westbrook, Maine USA: Aggregate detection of hookworm, roundworm, and whipworm infections.
- CAPC guidelines: controlling internal and external parasites in U.S. dogs and cats. Pets & Parasites website. www.petsandparasites.org/resources/capc-guidelines. Accessed March 28, 2019.
- Elsemore DA, Geng J, Cote J, Hanna R, Lucio-Forster A, Bowman D. Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays for coproantigen detection of Ancylostoma caninum and Toxocara canis in dogs and Toxocara cati in cats. J Vet Diagn Invest. In press.