IDEXX Veterinary Preventive Care Resource Center
The IDEXX Preventive Care team.
Guidance and expert support dedicated to your success.
Get personalized veterinary, support, guidance, and expertise from the IDEXX team every step of the way.
- Local Veterinary Diagnostic Consultants
- Professional Services Veterinarians
- Field Support Representatives
- Medical Consultants
Local Veterinary Diagnostic Consultants
Your go-to-partner for implementing preventive care guidelines
- Consults with you to create personalized IDEXX Preventive Care profiles
- Consults on preventive care as a growth initiative for your practice
- Supports implementation of diagnostic protocols
Professional Services Veterinarians
Provides medical education in your practice
- Educates your staff on the value of preventive care
- Shares case studies and real-world examples
Field Support Representatives
Helps implement guidelines and optimize your workflow
- Supports practice management software updates
- Trains your staff on new processes
Direct live access and personalized guidance from board-certified specialists
- Supports clinical decision-making
Enroll in IDEXX Preventive Care Simple Start today.
Let us help you implement preventive care guidelines, simply and seamlessly, and allow your patients to live healthier, happier lives.
Staff training, implementation, and rewards
- Professional staff training on best practices in the exam room.
- Support for your staff in understanding the benefit and value of more complete patient health assessment.
- A Preventive Care Simple Start goal for your team at launch with tools to set new goals over time.
- Support from Veterinary Diagnostic Consultant, Field Support Representative, and Professional Services Veterinarian.
Client-friendly education and materials
- Brochures that reinforce the importance of preventive care diagnostics.
- Client-friendly summaries that explain patient results.
- Trending graphs that showcase changes over time.
Strategies for client compliance
- A personalized consultation to identify the diagnostic opportunities for growth in your practice.
- Guidance in setting compliance goals.
- Access to tools to help drive client compliance.