Box sizes and labels will vary.
IDEXX Bovine Pregnancy Test
The IDEXX Bovine Pregnancy Test is an enzyme-linked immunoassay for the detection of early pregnancy-associated glycoproteins (early PAGs) in serum or EDTA plasma of cattle, serum of sheep and goat and EDTA plasma of water buffalo and bison as a marker for pregnancy.
The IDEXX Bovine Pregnancy Test can be used in serum and EDTA plasma as early as 28 days after breeding in cows with no interference from a previous pregnancy as early as 60 days after calving. It can also be used from 28 days post breeding in goats, from 30 days post breeding in buffaloes, and from 35 days post breeding in sheep.
* Availability / Distribution: Worldwide
- Serum and EDTA plasma of cattle, Serum of sheep and goat, EDTA plasma of water buffalo and bison
- Capture format
- Less than 2.5-hour assay
Part numbers and sizes
99-41169 (5 plates/strips)
About Ruminant Pregnancy
Establish a protocol for reproductive efficiency with IDEXX Pregnancy Tests.
- Work together. Reproductive efficiency improves when producers, veterinarians, and laboratories work together to identify open animals early.
- Trust the science. IDEXX Pregnancy Tests detect a highly specific marker of pregnancy: pregnancy-associated glycoproteins (PAGs). Unlike progesterone levels that fluctuate naturally during a cycle, PAGs are only produced in the presence of an embryo or fetus.
- Depend on accurate results. Use IDEXX Pregnancy Tests to help guide veterinary recommendations for animal health and productivity.
IDEXX Learning Center
* Not all products are available and/or registered in every country.