Box sizes and labels will vary.
Alertys Milk Pregnancy Test
The Alertys Milk Pregnancy Test, is an enzyme-linked immunoassay for the detection of pregnancy-associated glycoproteins (PAGs) in milk samples from cattle, goats, sheep and water buffaloes as a marker for pregnancy.
The Alertys Milk Pregnancy Test confirms pregnancy status from 28 days post breeding in cows and goats, from 60 days post breeding in sheep, from 29 days post breeding in water buffaloes and from 60 days post calving in cows. This enables producers to identify open animals to ensure re-breeding in a timely manner.
* Availability / Distribution: Worldwide
- Milk samples from cattle, goats, sheep and water buffaloes
- Capture format
- Less than 3.5-hour assay
Part numbers and sizes
99-41209 (5 plates/strips)
99-41519 (30 plates/strips)
About ruminant pregnancy
Establish a protocol for reproductive efficiency with Alertys pregnancy tests.
- Work together. Reproductive efficiency improves when producers, veterinarians, and laboratories work together to identify open animals early.
- Trust the science. Alertys pregnancy tests detect a highly specific marker of pregnancy: pregnancy-associated glycoproteins (PAGs). Unlike progesterone levels that fluctuate naturally during a cycle, PAGs are only produced in the presence of an embryo or fetus.
- Depend on accurate results. Use Alertys pregnancy tests to help guide veterinary recommendations for animal health and productivity.
IDEXX Learning Center
* Not all products are available and/or registered in every country.