SNAP Feline Triple Test
Test your patients, not your patience.
Accurately screen for FIV, FeLV, and feline heartworm antigen in just 10 minutes—all with one sample.
- Enjoy faster day-to-day workflow with 14-hour cycling and a 12-month inventory life.
- Easily implement feline health protocols as recommended by the American Association of Feline Practitioners (AAFP) and the American Heartworm Society.1,2
- Get reference laboratory-quality technology for reliable diagnostic accuracy at the point-of-care.
- Automatically activate SNAP tests to save time and improve workflow with the SNAP Pro Analyzer.
- Count on personalized support, guidance, and tools to advise you beyond test results.
Three underdiagnosed diseases
Test for feline immunodeficiency virus (FIV), feline leukemia virus (FeLV), and heartworm disease
Feline immunodeficiency virus (antibody)
Screen all cats to detect specific antibodies to feline immunodeficiency virus (FIV) in feline serum, plasma, or anticoagulated whole blood. A positive test result indicates that an unvaccinated cat has circulating antibodies against FIV and, therefore, is likely infected.
Feline leukemia virus (antigen)
Screen all cats to detect feline leukemia virus (FeLV) antigen in feline serum, plasma, or anticoagulated whole blood. This rapid immunoassay detects the presence of FeLV p27 antigen, which if found, is diagnostic for FeLV infection.
Feline heartworm disease (antigen)
Evaluate all cats for feline heartworm disease by identifying heartworm antigen in feline serum, plasma, or anticoagulated whole blood. Heartworm disease is caused by the filarial nematode Dirofilaria immitis, which has widespread dissemination. The insect vector for D. immitis is the mosquito. The detection of heartworm antigen is a definitive diagnosis for the adult stage of infection.
IDEXX Reference Laboratories
In the event of a positive result, you’re never on your own. IDEXX Reference Laboratories will help you attain a comprehensive diagnosis with heartworm confirmatory testing at no additional cost, our FeLV Quant RealPCR Test, and additional follow-up testing.
- Heartworm confirmatory testing: IDEXX offers complimentary heartworm antigen confirmatory testing, so keeping up with industry recommendations won’t add any additional costs.
- Not all feline leukemia virus (FeLV) infected cats are the same. Our FeLV Quant RealPCR Test can help to assess the current stage of infection and inform decisions going forward.
- Ongoing support: As always, you can count on a team of veterinary specialists and support members for personalized follow-up and expertise.
One SNAP can change everything
Watch how SNAP technology delivers superior diagnostic accuracy—and see what you may sacrifice when you use a test without it.
White papers and peer-reviewed literature
Get the most out of your SNAP Feline Triple Test
View and trend all your results
Get a more complete picture of your patient’s health with VetConnect PLUS.
Automate your workflow
Reduce the chance for human error and integrate your SNAP results with the SNAP Pro Analyzer.
Client communication tools
Send thoughtful messages and save time with client communications that help decrease anxiety about positive results and offer summaries of next steps. Find the client positive handouts on the resources page.
We’re here to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Test insert & resources
Access the SNAP Feline Triple Test product insert, accuracy data, sample preparation, results interpretation information, and more.
IDEXX Test Promise
IDEXX customers enjoy hassle-free returns for unopened, expired products.* In addition, if an IDEXX test does not perform as promised, just call us and we’ll credit your IDEXX Points account with 100% of the test’s value.
Order tests & supplies
Learn more about ordering direct from IDEXX and order your in-house tests and supplies today.
SNAP Feline Triple Test (30-test pack)
Product number: 99-0009443
SNAP Feline Triple Test (15-test pack)
Product number: 99-0009442
*Credit available for unopened tests in the form of a discount on a replacement order or as IDEXX Points credited to your account, at IDEXX discretion.
- Little S, Levy J, Hartmann K, et al. 2020 AAFP feline retrovirus testing and management guidelines. J Feline Med Surg. 2020;22(1):5–30. doi:10.1177/1098612X19895940
- American Heartworm Society. Current Feline Guidelines for the Prevention, Diagnosis, and Management of Heartworm (Dirofilaria immitis) Infection in Cats. Updated 2020. Accessed August 22, 2023. www.heartwormsociety.org/images/pdf/2020_AHS_Feline_Guidelines.pdf