IDEXX SDMA testing
Order IDEXX SDMA testing
SDMA for in-house testing
The Catalyst SDMA Test gives you in-house results with one sample, in one run.
- Order single slides—Product number: 99-0004366
- Order convenient Catalyst kits and bundled profiles
Make ordering quick and easy with kits and bundled profiles like the Catalyst SDMA and Total T4 Kit and the Catalyst Kidney Recheck Profile.
- Don't have an account for IDEXX Online Orders? Learn how to create one.
SDMA testing from IDEXX Reference Laboratories
IDEXX Reference Laboratories includes the IDEXX SDMA Test in all routine chemistry panels. There’s no additional cost and the turnaround time is the same.
- IDEXX SDMA Test included in all routine chemistry panels
- IDEXX SDMA Test (test code 3638)
- Kidney Recheck Panel (test code 1189)
Interested in running SDMA in-house or at the IDEXX Reference Laboratories?
Complete this form and an IDEXX representative will contact you.
Get deeper insight into kidney function
- An elevated IDEXX SDMA test result is an indication of an impaired glomerular filtration rate (GFR) and thus detects diseases of the kidney and reflects other disease processes affecting the kidneys.1–3,6
- Incorporating SDMA testing as a standard part of your routine chemistry panel helps you identify, treat, and more effectively manage kidney health to improve—and potentially extend—the lives of your patients.
For a complete list of references, visit idexx.com/sdma.