Box sizes and labels will vary.
RealPCR M. hyo DNA Mix
Enzootic pneumonia/Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae (M. hyo)
The IDEXX RealPCR M. hyo Mix is used for the identification of Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae (M. hyo) DNA when combined with the shared reagents of the IDEXX RealPCR platform. Samples can be tested simultaneously with any other IDEXX RealPCR reagents using shared reagents and a single real-time PCR program.
* Availability / Distribution: Worldwide
- Identification of M. hyo DNA
- Results in approximately 70 minutes
Part numbers and sizes
99-56305 (100 reactions)
About Enzootic pneumonia/Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae (M. hyo)
Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae (M. hyo) is the primary pathogen of enzootic pneumonia (EP), a chronic respiratory disease in pigs, and one of the primary agents involved in the porcine respiratory disease complex. Infections with M. hyo are highly prevalent worldwide and a leading cause of economic losses to the pig industry due to cost for treatment and vaccination, decreased performance and increased mortality derived from secondary infections1.
1. Maes et al. (2017) Update on Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae infections in pigs: Knowledge gaps for improved disease control. Transbound Emerg Dis 2017: 1-15.
* Not all products are available and/or registered in every country.