IDEXX Reference Laboratories
Get the support you need when there’s no time to waste.
Comprehensive diagnostic portfolio from cancer identification to treatment monitoring.
Personalized guidance from the largest global network of veterinary pathologists and medical consultants.
Expanded pathology insights with VetConnect PLUS.
Our comprehensive diagnostic portfolio gives you clarity.
The cancer diagnostics test and service menu gives you the answers you need, when you need them:
Cancer screening for at-risk dogs
- IDEXX Nu.Q Canine Cancer Screen (test code 8993)
- Digital cytology*
- Priority cytology
- Priority biopsy
- Bone Marrow Cytology and Biopsy with Microscopic Description (test code 6070)
Genomic test for cancer detection
- Liquid Biopsy for Suspect Cancer (OncoK9) (test code 8972)
- Mast cell tumor prognostic panel
- Immunocytochemical staining as recommended by pathology
- Immunohistochemistry as recommended by pathology
- Lymphoma clonality (PARR)
Genomic test for treatment selection suggestions
- FidoCure DNA Sequencing Panel Add-on to Biopsy (test code 8978)
- Cancer Baseline Profile with Urinalysis (test code 8975)
- Cancer Baseline Profile and SediVue Dx Urinalysis† (test code 8975S)
- Chemotherapy Recheck Profile (test code 8976)
- Chemotherapy Recheck Profile with Urinalysis (test code 8977)
* Requires the in-house IDEXX Digital Cytology instrument.
† Urinalysis is performed on the IDEXX SediVue Dx Urine Sediment Analyzer.
Related tests and services
Forms and other resources
Access IDEXX Reference Laboratories specimen guidelines, forms, articles, and more.
Directory of Tests and Services
Browse the online Directory of Tests and Services to see a comprehensive list of offerings from IDEXX Reference Laboratories.
Keeping your practice up-to-date and running smoothly is the IDEXXCare Plus promise. We’re at your service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to help you deliver the best veterinary care and customer experiences possible.