IDEXX VetLab UA Analyzer
Automatically reads and captures strip results
- Save time and eliminate errors with one-button operation and results in about 80 seconds.
- Automatically capture IDEXX UA Strip results and integrate with the patients’ medical records and invoices.
- Improve results with consistent interpretation and color compensation for darkly colored samples.
- Automate your work flow with the IDEXX VetLab Station.
Note: The IDEXX VetLab UA Analyzer does not read or print NIT (nitrate) and SG (specific gravity) results. Experts agree, specific gravity should be measured with a refractometer.
Dimensions & weight
Width: approximately 6 in (15.0 cm)
Depth: approximately 11.5 in (29.0 cm)
Height: approximately 3.7 in (9.4 cm)
Weight: approximately 1.7 lb (0.8 kg)
All technical specifications:
IDEXX VetLab UA Analyzer Operator’s Guide (PDF)
View and trend all your results
Get a more complete picture of your patient’s health with IDEXX VetConnect PLUS.
Simplify your work flow
Manage all your analyzers from a single screen via the IDEXX VetLab Station Laboratory Information Management System.
Follow up for more
Follow-up initial testing with urine culture and sensitivity, urine protein:creatinine ratio (UPC) or RealPCR testing at IDEXX Reference Laboratories.
We’re here to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Customer Service: 1-800-248-2483
Manuals & resources
Access IDEXX VetLab UA Analyzer manuals, quick reference guides, sample preparation posters and more.
Keeping your practice up-to-date and running smoothly is the IDEXXCare Plus promise. We’re at your service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help you deliver the best veterinary care and customer experiences possible.
IDEXX Test Promise
IDEXX customers enjoy hassle-free returns for unopened, expired products.* In addition, if an IDEXX test does not perform as promised, just call us and we’ll credit your IDEXX Points account with 100% of the test’s value.
Order tests & supplies
Learn more about ordering direct from IDEXX and order your in-house tests and supplies today.
* Credit available for unopened tests in the form of a discount on a replacement order or as IDEXX Points credited to your account, at IDEXX discretion.