For rapid and accurate mastitis management
- Identify all major mastitis-causing pathogens in less than three hours in fresh or preserved milk samples.
- Streamline workflow with flexible testing options for mastitis pathogens using the modular RealPCR platform
- Reduce losses associated with mastitis infection
What does testing detect?
RealPCR MilQ-ID Mix 1
RealPCR MilQ-ID Mix 2
RealPCR MilQ-ID Mix 3
RealPCR MilQ-ID Mix 4
Gram-positive beta-lactamase gene
E. coli and related Shigella spp.
A complete solution for mastitis management
Semiautomated extraction protocol and choice of 4 PCR panels enables you to detect all major mastitis-causing pathogens in 3 hours.
Increase lab efficiencies with our range of RealPCR MilQ-ID compatible instruments.
Increase confidence and throughput with IDEXX RealPCR Connect software.
RealPCR MilQ-ID mixes run on the modular RealPCR platform
Used by laboratories worldwide since 2007, the modular platform includes everything you need to simplify testing and increase workflow efficiencies
- Reagents for up to 16 targets, including an internal positive control (IPC) for control of extraction and PCR
- Purchase individual components as needed
- Run target mixes side by side on the same plate
- Extraction compatible with KingFisher Flex and KingFisher Duo Prime
- PCR compatible with Applied Biosystems 7500 and Applied Biosystems QuantStudio 5
- Use a single-cycling protocol for all reactions
- Analyze all results at the same time
- Marketing support to help grow your business
- IDEXX PCR experts ensure prompt resolution of technical questions
- Uses RealPCR Connect Software to import PCR run files
- Automatically analyzes qPCR fluorescence curves
- Generates a report that includes dairy herd health management guidelines
Learn more about the RealPCR MilQ-ID complete solution
An IDEXX representative will contact you to discuss your testing needs.
Why choose the RealPCR MilQ-ID platform?
- Confirm clinical mastitis to quickly determine next steps in mastitis management
- Identify subclinical mastitis to improve milk quality
- Screen bulk milk samples for contagious bacteria to address problems on-farm
When to test?
Investigate to quickly determine next steps in mastitis management
Troubleshoot high somatic cell count and milk quality issues
Prior to dry-off
Determine mastitis management linked to dry-off
Prevent cows with contagious mastitis from entering the milking herd