IDEXX FecalChek Home Collection Kit
A convenient solution — for pet owners
The IDEXX FecalChek Home Collection Kit makes it easy for pet owners to collect and send in their pet’s fecal sample for intestinal parasite screening — enabling comprehensive preventive care.
Driving compliance with Companion Animal Parasite Council (CAPC) testing recommendations is a win for everyone.
Already an IDEXX customer?
How does it work?
One small box contains everything you and pet owners need to ensure pets are tested for fecal parasites.
- Simple, step-by-step instructions
- Fecal collection tube
- Self-addressed, postage-paid mailing box
Simply add your completed requisition form into the kit and give it to your clients to take home. Once the sample is received, results will be ready by noon the next day. You will also receive notification at that time. Your staff can spend less time on the phone, and more time strengthening the bonds that matter most.
Healthy pets and families
Find and treat parasites early and reduce the spread of potentially zoonotic disease.
Make it easy and convenient for pet owners. They simply collect the sample and drop the kit into the nearest mailbox.
Enhance your clients’ experience while increasing your diagnostic and treatment revenue.
Not an IDEXX Reference Laboratories customer yet, or you're not sure?
Just fill out this quick form, or call 1-888-79-IDEXX.
An IDEXX Veterinary Consultant will reach out to help you sign up and make it easier for your customers to send
- Complete a test requisition form.
- Write your account number and patient’s name on the fecal collection tube.
- Put all of the above in the box.
- Give the FecalChek kit to the pet owner.
- Scoops the sample and seals the tube.
- Places tube in sample bag.
- Puts the bag in the box and closes it.
- Drops it in the nearest USPS mailbox.
IDEXX Reference Laboratories
Sends test results to the practice by noon the next day after receiving the FecalChek kit from pet owner.
Be sure to:
- Include your account number on the test requisition form.
- Instruct the pet owner not to remove the test requisition form.