Compare these software systems
IDEXX veterinary practice software helps practices of all types and sizes succeed. Use the following information to choose the software that's right for you.
- Used by over 125,000 professionals at North America's most advanced veterinary hospitals.
- Ideal for practices that need versatile, feature-rich software.
- Integrates with a wide array of apps and services, backed by in-depth, on-site training and expert support.
- A great choice for general practitioners, mobile clinics, and shelters.
- Intuitive design helps you streamline operations and complete common tasks quickly.
- Designed to help practices get up and running quickly with easy data conversion and built-in training.
= feature is included
= feature is included, with added depth of functionality
= feature is not currently included
Take your next step with Cornerstone or Neo
Three Cornerstone Software features offer more depth than Neo Software
Core PIMS functionality (appointment scheduling, EMR, billing/invoicing, inventory)
Large, high-volume practices can tap into Cornerstone's advanced capabilities to streamline and automate workflows, with smart codes, group codes, special actions and a host of other time-saving shortcuts that ensure all care and services are delivered, and protocols are followed to the letter.
Cornerstone's extensive library of reports gives you unparalleled insight into your practice's performance and opportunities for growth.
Integrates with apps and services
Cornerstone Software offers superior, secure, and simple integration with more apps, services, and products than any other veterinary practice software, including SmartFlow, VetConnect PLUS, rVetLink, payment processing, Web PACS, and more.
One Neo Software feature offers more depth of experience than Cornerstone Software
Guided workflow training built right into Neo helps users quickly learn as they go and answers "How do I?" questions in seconds.