Social Media Marketing
Shoestring budget, stellar results: Successful social media marketing with limited resources
Tips, tricks and proven strategies for practices who are marketing through social media
- Understand which social media channels you should prioritize for your marketing efforts
- Gain an introduction to the fundamentals of creating successful content for your audiences
- Understand when you should use social ads and how to target potential clients
Shelby MacLeod is a digital advertising veteran who has developed social media strategies for iconic companies like PepsiCo, Sears, AARP and Samsung. She left behind the skyscrapers on Madison Ave to come oversee the media team at IDEXX and loves helping veterinary practices grow their business. You can follow her on social media @fancyjelly where she likes to post about her 2 feral children and 2 rescue cats, Statler and Waldorf.
Do you speak emoji? Learn how to use social media to attract and retain millennial pet parents
- Understand which social media channels millennials are using, and how you can use these channels to reach millennial pet parents
- Have an understanding of what types of content will engage your millennial audience
- Know how you and your team can create authentic content for your social channels that will help you engage millennials
Emma Lishness joined IDEXX in 2013. She manages IDEXX’s social media presence on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter. Emma is a Maine native and a graduate of the University of St Andrews. When she’s not at work, she can be found exploring the Maine coast with her rescue beagle Sam.