Inspired by some excellent user suggestions, we’ve scrutinized the Neo purchase order (PO) process from top to bottom. The result is over a dozen updates that make it easier to order and receive products, including:
- The date picker now defaults to the last 30 days, with a maximum date range of one year.
- One table shows all purchase orders in different statuses (Draft, Ordered, Partially Received, Received): no more toggling between three different tabs.
- Bye-bye Critical Stock Shortage button, hello clickable link that displays an alert with the number of products needing to be ordered.
- Easily order a product from any supplier: no need to update the product to order from another supplier!
- Audit information is now updated when a draft PO is ordered, and you can see at a glance when it was ordered, by whom, and at what time.
- No need to save a PO before submitting it—just click Complete Order, and you’re done!
- Need to update your product prices to reflect your last order costs? Updating prices is improved and streamlined as part of the receipt workflow!