This release is all about increasing visibility into important appointment information and simplifying key steps in your visit workflow. Here are the highlights from the Appointment tab upgrade:
- The day of the week is prominently displayed on the calendar (ex: Thursday, February 1, 2018).
- Room names displayed at the top of the calendar now remain visible when scrolling.
- An indicator represented by a faint red line shows the current time on the calendar.
- While appointment times are still configured using military time, standard time is now used when creating, editing, and viewing appointments on the calendar.
- Additional appointment details are now accessed by a single click on the appointment.
- The patient name is displayed at the top of every appointment on the calendar.
- Provider and Room information is now included on the appointment.