Neo Software blog
This release is all about increasing visibility into important appointment information and simplifying key steps in your visit workflow. Here are the highlights from the Appointment tab upgrade:
- The day of the week is prominently displayed on the calendar (ex: Thursday, February 1, 2018).
- Room names displayed at the top of the calendar now remain visible when scrolling.
- An indicator represented by a faint red line shows the current time on the calendar.
- While appointment times are still configured using military time, standard time is now used when creating, editing, and viewing appointments on the calendar.
- Additional appointment details are now accessed by a single click on the appointment.
- The patient name is displayed at the top of every appointment on the calendar.
- Provider and Room information is now included on the appointment.