IDEXX Cornerstone Software
News and information
Here are 7 click tips in Cornerstone that can save you time, ensure accuracy, and help you work more efficiently. And for the happy clickers out there (you know who you are), keep Cornerstone focused on the task at hand.
1. Only click a button once, and wait for the action to be completed before clicking on another button.
2. Only close a window after all actions are completed in that window.
3. Clicking a missing information alert takes you to the associated window to enter the missing information – such as missing email address:
4. Client and patient alerts live in the Patient Clipboard under the Alerts tab and can be viewed at any time. You can also double click the missing information alerts to open the corresponding window to enter the missing information. For example, a patient birthdate:
5. Right click on the Client ID of the Patient Clipboard and select Refresh to update it.
6. Right click in the amounts field of the payment window and select Client balance or Invoice balance to have Cornerstone insert the payment amount for you (and avoid transposed numbers or misplaced decimals).
7. Start your invoice from the PVL. Make sure it is not a “view only” version (i.e. the PVL is open on another workstation and then click Invoice to reduce missed charges.